Fragrance: Fresh, sharp, spicy, nutty and warm with woody subnotes. 15g packaged in 100% aluminium tub.
Natural deodorant cream that targets and effectively neutralises body odour without using harmful chemicals or sweat blockers. Your body will continue to sweat and get rid of harmful toxins but without the bad smell. The ingredients used absorb moisture and deodorise, helping to keep you dry and fresh while supporting natural bodily processes.
It's handmade in the UK with natural, cruelty-free and organic ingredients, free from aluminium, alcohol, phthalates and parabens. It's invisible after application and won't stain your clothes.
How to apply:
Remove a pea-sized amount from the jar using enclosed spatula or your fingers. Gently massage into your armpits and wait until absorbed into the skin. If you are new to natural deodorants it may seem at first not to be working; this is normal and you should adjust to it within a few days.
Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot and Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin E Oil, Pure Essential Oils of Ylang Ylang, Rose Geranium and Sweet Orange.
Benefits of the ingredients:
– Cocoa butter is soothing and nourishing
– Coconut oil cools, nourishes, detoxifies and soothes skin
– The essential oils have strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
– Arrowroot and Tapioca starch are natural moisture absorbers, helping to keep you dry and fresh
– Sodium bicarbonate is a valuable mineral. It balances your skin’s pH and also inhibits bacteria – the perfect natural deodorizer
– Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties. It gets absorbed without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores
– Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) is both a nutrient and an antioxidant that helps to heal your skin
If irritation occurs, temporarily discontinue use. We recommend not to use on broken or irritated skin and immediately after shaving.
Please use within 12 months of opening and store in a cool, dry place. The empty aluminium container is 100% recyclable.